PATRIOTS STRONG – Patriots Day Boston Parade commemorates the American Revolutionary War
The Patriots Day Parade Boston – Watch Video.
This annual parade always takes place on Patriots Day, which falls on Monday, April 16, this year.
The Patriots Day Parade begins at 9 a.m. at City Hall Plaza and ends at about 10 a.m. at the Paul Revere Mall (also known as the Prado) in the North End. The parade concludes with a reenactment by the National Lancers of Paul Revere’s famous midnight ride on the Paul Revere Mall in front of Old North Church & Historic Site.
- from Cambridge Street to Tremont Street
- left onto Bromfield Street
- left onto Washington Street
- right onto State Street
- left onto Congress Street
- right onto Hanover Street, northeasterly on Hanover Street, and then
- finally, Paul Revere Mall.